BY THE HONORABLE MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN | LAST UPDATED: APR 9, 2013 – 5:50:20 PM
[Editor’s note: The following article contains a distillation of the hour-long message delivered by the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan as Part 13 of his 52-week Lecture Series “The Time and What Must Be Done.” This message originally aired on Saturday, April 6, 2013.]
In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful.
Greetings to you. I am Minister Louis Farrakhan, National Representative of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, that Great Preacher of Freedom, Justice and Equality, The Eternal Leader of the Nation of Islam.
And he is a Warner to the United States government of America and its people, and a Warner to the nations of the Earth.
My dear brothers and sisters, thank you so much for the time once again to study Part 13 of this subject matter given to us by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad titled: “The Time and What Must Be Done.”
‘John The Revelator’ is Yakub, The Father of the White race
In Part 12 of this Lecture Series, we closed our broadcast on the name “John.” And so many are confused, thinking that “John The Revelator” is a divine prophet; or that “John The Revelator” has something to do with “John The Baptist,” or “John, The Great Disciple of Jesus Christ.” No. John The Baptist: A beautiful, holy and righteous man; John, the son of Zacharias: A beautiful, holy and righteous servant of God; and John, the disciple of Jesus, was an honorable man—and the only one of the disciples, to my understanding, that was at the cross, along with Mary, the mother of Jesus, and Mary Magdalene and others, to stand with Jesus in an hour of his crucifixion. John The Revelator is different.
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught us that “John The Revelator” is Yakub: The Father of this present world, and The Maker of the Caucasian race of people from the brown germ of the Original Black Man. In the Book of Revelation, Chapter 1, verse 9 it reads:
“I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.”
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught us that “Patmos” is really the Island of Pelan where the Caucasian race was brought into existence. And “John’s testimony” was of Jesus Christ, because John was on that island looking forward to the time when his people would be made from the Black, and then the Brown and then the Yellow; and then the Final Stage of the Grafting Process, “White.” And that people then were permitted to come back into the Holy Land, and within six months, as the Honorable Elijah Muhammad has taught us, they turned the Holy Land upside down; and so they were gathered and cable-towed, and everything was taken from them except the Language. And they were marched 2,200 miles into the hills and cave sides of Europe where they remained for 2,000 years of their “6,000 years” to rule.
But John The Revelator was looking at “The Coming of Jesus Christ” Whose presence in the world would symbolize 1) the end of his civilization and 2) the end of his people. So in the Book of Revelation, Chapter 1, verses 7-8, John said when this One came, He would say: “I am Alpha and Omega: The Beginning and The Ending”—this One represents The Original People of the Earth who have suffered for 6,000 years under the contrary rule of the Caucasian people.
Now when John, on the island of Patmos, says, “…for the word of God”: What was that “word”? The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said it is the words we’ve studied in the Book of Genesis, Chapter 1, verse 26: “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” And that rule, a contrary rule, would be for 6,000 years.
“John” was looking at the end of his world that he would bring in.
‘Then shall that Wicked one be revealed’: God’s Coming exposes Satan’s evil-doings
As you recall in a prior broadcast, we talked from the Holy Qur’an in Surah 2 Al-Baqarah “The Cow,” verse 30 that Allah (God) is telling the angels: “I am going to place a ruler in the Earth,” and the angels asked Him: “What would You place in it except that [which] would create mischief and cause the shedding of blood?” But Allah answered, “I know what you know not.”
Even though this contrary world has been in existence for 6,000 years; and even though this world and all its evil that all of the inhabitants of the Earth have been afflicted by, yet, it is written that at the end of that time “God would come.” God’s Presence in the world, through this “Christ figure”—known in the Islamic tradition as “The Great Mahdi” Who would come at the end of Satan’s rule: This “Jesus The Christ” would expose Satan “on the brightness of his coming, with the spirit of his mouth.” Because out of His Mouth would come The Truth that would “expose Satan,” so that the “man of sin,” that “son of perdition” that is written of in the Book of II Thessalonians, Chapter 2, verse 9 would be made known:
“And then shall that Wicked [one] be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.”
‘The Kneeling,’ ‘The Doom’: Every nation will be called to its record
In the Holy Qur’an, Surah 45 is called Al-Jathiyah—“The Kneeling”; and within this chapter, there is a section titled “The Doom” in which verses 27-28 reads as follows:
“And Allah’s is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. And on the day when the Hour comes to pass, on that day will the followers of falsehood perish. And thou wilt see every nation kneeling down. Every nation will be called to its record. This day you are requited for what you did.”
Now think about “The Hour.” Remember, in Part 2 of this Lecture Series on “The Time and What Must Be Done,” we talked about “the hour” that has 60 minutes and 60 seconds; and how “the hour” represents “The Doom of The Wicked.” So in this section of the Holy Qur’an titled “The Doom,” the parts that I want us to consider are:
1. “Every nation will be kneeling down”;
2. “Every nation will be called to its record”; and
3. “This day you are requited for what you did.”
“Kneeling down” for what?
This is “The Hour of Judgment”: The Hour when every nation will be kneeling down, and every nation will be called to its “book.” And so this is that Time of Judgment—but, there’s also a time, too, that you and I will be called to “our record.”
The Holy Qur’an tells us that the angels have been “recording our deeds” and in that Day of Judgment we will be handed “our book.” Consider what it says in the Holy Qur’an, Surah 69 Al-Haqqah (“The Sure Truth”), verses 19-27 about being handed our own book either in our “right hand” versus our “left hand”:
“Then as for him who is given his book in his right hand, he will say: Lo! Read my book. Surely I knew that I should meet my account. So he will be in a life of bliss, In a lofty Garden, Its fruits are near… And as for him who is given his book in his left hand—he will say: O would that my book had not been given to me! And I had not known what my account was! O would that (death) had made an end (of me)!”
If “our book” is handed to us in our right hand, that means we have escaped the punishment of The Judgment of The Wicked, and we will not perish with them. But if “our book” is handed to us in our left hand, we will say, “Woe is me! It did not leave out anything.”
Well, if it’s not leaving out anything in the record of our doings, then certainly it is not leaving out anything in the doings of our former slave master and their children. But remember what the scripture teaches in the Holy Qur’an on “The Time and What Must Be Done,” in Surah 103 Al-Asr (“The Time”):
“By the time! —
Surely man is in loss,
Except those who believe and do good…
Black man and woman of America: This is really a call to you and me to repent of the evil that we have learned from our open enemy, and the evil that we practice. If we don’t change, we will perish with those who perish.
America’s ‘knees are bowing’ due to her corrupt domestic and foreign policies
When the scriptures says “on that day” you will see every nation “kneeling down,” that means in that day you’re in submission—in that day, you will be beaten in such a way by God and The Forces of Nature that He will use against you!
As the Bible teaches in the Book of Philippians, Chapter 2, verses 9-11, “In that day every knee will bow,” and “everyone will be forced to confess that Jesus Christ is Lord”: This is actually saying that The Great Mahdi and His Messiah, and The Power that They will exercise over the people and the nations of the Earth, will force all in opposition to bow down! And as Pharaoh bowed down when the Last Plague struck Egypt, so will America bow down. In fact, her knees are bowing slightly now…
So to America, and the nations of the Earth: Now it’s time for us to review your record. I want to recite to you your record, because while the record is clear on the suffering of Black and Brown and the Native Americans and oppressed people in this nation, one of the things that the American people are not aware of is America’s foreign policy.
Did you know that since the inception of this nation, there are presidential records that record the doings of every president? Some of it is secret, and some of it is open—but everything is recorded! When the Congress was set up, everything that they said and did; every law that was made, every amendment to the Constitution that was drafted: All of it is in a “record.” Whether they are the doings of The Supreme Court, the doings of each committee that is a part of government, above all, each department of government has its own record.
So in Part 13 of “The Time and What Must Be Done,” we want to “open up the record” of the atrocious foreign policies of our government.
Now beloved brothers and sisters, “foreign policy” is something that the American people know very little about … All over the Earth, wherever I have traveled, wherever people dislike America: It is not “the American people,” necessarily, that the people of the Earth are angry with, or burdened by. It is the foreign policy of the government of the United States. And so a lot of the enemies that America makes: It is the government itself that makes them for the American people!
The American people would like to know: “Why is it that we are hated in the world?” because America’s view of herself is that “we are a good nation.” And by and large if the people knew better, most of them would do better; but, at “the top of things” you have a Satanic, Demonic Mind that is The Architect of America’s foreign policy. And this foreign policy has objectives and national interests. But the American people don’t know, necessarily, what those “interests” are, and they don’t necessarily know what the “foreign policy objective” of their government is toward the nations and people of the Earth.
Now consider this: How you treat the ethnic groups/the racial groups within America is how you will treat those that come from other nations to be made “Americans.” So if our government does not have a good domestic policy toward Mexican people, how will they have a good policy toward the Mexican nation? If they don’t have a good domestic policy toward Cubans or Haitians, or Guatemalans or Hondurans or Jamaicans or Barbadians or Africans in America and in The Diaspora, how could America’s policies be good for them if they’re not good for those who live within the borders of what is called “The United States of America”? It is the same for the Chinese, the Koreans; all of those from Southeast Asia … Even Europeans have tasted of “the meddling of America” in the affairs of their nations!
The Serpent whose tail has spread throughout the ends of the Earth
What follows is a partial list of the United States’ covert actions abroad to impose, or restore, “favorable political conditions” during the time period of 1946-1983, categorized by “region of the world.” This list was prepared by Tom Gervasi of the Center for Military Research and Analysis in 1984, and was compiled using information available in the public domain.
This does not represent “all” of the United States’ government’s covert operations—just a small number of them. And as you read this list, ask yourself: “Is this ‘meddling’”? “Is this interfering in the internal affairs of others?”
1. Greece, in 1946: Now, Greece, as you know, is in Europe. The Americans wanted to restore the monarch after the overthrow of the Metaxas government. And through the efforts of our government—our “CIA,” or those “clandestine organizations” of the country—the monarch was restored.
2. West Germany, from 1946-1955: An average of $6 million annually was sent to support the former Nazi intelligence network of General Reinhard Gehlen. And this was considered “Successful.”
3. Italy, from 1948-1968: An average of $30 million annually in payments to political and labor leaders to support anti-Communist candidates in Italian elections. And that was considered “Successful.”
4. Greece, in 1949: Military assistance to anti-Communist forces in the Greek civil war. And from America’s vantage point, it was “Successful.”
5. The Ukraine, from 1949-1953: To organize and support a Ukrainian resistance movement, which was “Unsuccessful.”
6. Poland, from 1950-1952: Financial and military assistance for the Polish Freedom and Independence Movement. “Unsuccessful.”
7. Albania, in 1950: The overthrow government of Enver Hoxha. “Unsuccessful.”
8. West Germany, in 1954: America arranged the abduction and dis[accreditation] of West German intelligence chief Otto John, and replaced him with Reinhard Gehlen. And that was “Successful.”
9. Hungary, in 1956: Financial and military assistance to organize and support a Hungarian resistance movement, and broad propaganda campaign to encourage it. It was “Unsuccessful.”
10. Greece, in 1967: The overthrow of the government of George Papandreou and the install[ation] [of] [a] military government of Colonel George Papadopolous after abdication of King Constantine. “Successful.”
11. Portugal, in 1975: The overthrow of the government of General Vasco dos Santos Goncalves. “Successful.”
12. Australia, in 1975: Propaganda and political pressure to force dissolution of a labor government of Gough Whitlam. It was “Successful.”
13. Burma, from 1949-1961: Support of 12,000 Nationalist China troops in Burma under General Li Mi as an incursion force into People’s Republic of China. Meddling in the internal affairs of others—but this was considered “Unsuccessful.”
14. China, from 1951-1954: Guerilla teams air dropped into the People’s Republic of China. “Unsuccessful.”
15. The Philippines, in 1953: Assassination and propaganda campaign to overcome The Huk resistance and install government of Ramon Magsaysay. It was “Successful.”
16. South Vietnam, in 1954: America installed the government of Ngo Dinh Diem. It was “Successful.”
17. China, in 1955: They were trying to assassinate Zhou Enlai en route to the Bandung Conference in 1955. And that was “Unsuccessful.”
18. Indonesia, in 1958: Financial and military assistance, including B-26 bombers, for rebel forces attempting to overthrow the Sukarno government. But it was “Unsuccessful”—but it didn’t stop them from continuing to try!
19. Tibet, from 1958-1961: Infiltrate Tibetan guerrillas trained in the United States to fight Chinese Communists. “Unsuccessful.”
20. Cambodia, in 1959: Our government [attempted to] assassinate Prince Norodum Shianouk. It was “Unsuccessful”—but they attempted his assassination!
21. Laos, in 1960: Military assistance, including 400 United States Special Forces troops, to deny the Plain of Jars bad Mekong Basin to Pathet Lao. “Inconclusive.”
22. Laos, from 1961-1965: An average of $300 million was spent annually to recruit and maintain L’Armee Clandestine of 35,000 Hmong and Meo tribesmen and 17,000 Thai mercenaries in support of the government of Phoumi Nosavan to resist the Pathet Lao. “Successful.”
23. Thailand, in 1962: A brigade of 5,000 United States Marines to resist the threat to Thai government from the Pathet Lao. “Successful.”
24. South Vietnam, in 1963: Precipitate conditions leading to the assassination of Ngo Dinh Diem. “Successful.”
25. South Vietnam, from 1964-1967: An operation that was infiltrated by Viet Cong and only partially [successful] was the Phoenix Program to eliminate Viet Cong political infrastructure through more than 20,000 assassinations …
26. North Vietnam, from 1964-1971: Sabotage and ambush missions under Operations Plan 34A by United States Special Forces and Nung tribesmen. It was “Inconclusive.”
27. Laos, from 1965-1971: Under Operations Shining Brass and Prairie Fire, sabotage and ambush missions by United States Special Forces personnel and Nung and Meo tribesmen under General Bang Pao. “Inconclusive.”
Now think about this: America sending our Special Forces troops in other nations to assassinate, to sabotage, to ambush people and missions! This is, indeed, “meddling,” “creating mischief” and “causing the shedding of blood.” What is the purpose of such a foreign policy?
28. Thailand, in 1965: They recruited 17,000 mercenaries to support the Laotian government of Phoumi Nosavan resisting the Pathet Lao. “Successful.”
29. Indonesia, in 1965: Organized a campaign of propaganda to overthrow the Sukarno government, and precipitate conditions leading to massacre of more than 500,000 members of the Indonesian Communist Party, in order to eliminate opposition to a new Suharto government imposed on Indonesia by the United States of America “Successful.”
30. Cambodia, from 1967-1971: Under Projects Daniel Boone and Salem House, sabotage and ambush missions by the United States Special Forces personnel [and Meo tribesmen]. “Inconclusive.”
31. Cambodia, from 1969-1970: A bombing campaign to crush Viet Cong sanctuaries in Cambodia. “Unsuccessful”; unknown by the American people.
32. Cambodia, in 1970: Overthrow of the government of Prince Norodom Sihanouk. “Successful.”
33. Costa Rica, in 1953: Action to overthrow government of Jose Figueres. “Unsuccessful.”
34. Guatemala, in 1954: America overthrew the government of Jacobo Arbenz Guzman and replaced him with Carlos Castillo Armas. “Successful.”
35. Guatemala, in 1960: Military assistance, including the use, again, of B-26 bombers for the government of Miguel Ydigoras Fuentes to defeat rebel forces. “Successful.”
36. Ecuador, in 1961: Overthrow of the government of Hose Velasco Ibarra. It was “Successful.”
37. British Guiana (Guyana), from 1962-1964: Organized labor strikes and riots to overthrow the government of Cheddi Jagan. “Successful.”
38. Brazil, from 1962-1964: America organized campaigns of labor strikes and propaganda to overthrow the government of Joao Goulart. “Successful.”
39. Ecuador, in 1963: Overthrow of the government of Carlos Julio Arosemena. “Successful.”
40. El Salvador, from 1963-1984: Organized “ORDEN” and “ANSESAL”—domestic intelligence networks under the direction of General Jose Alberto Medrano and Colonel Nicolas Carranza, and provided intelligence support and training in surveillance, interrogation and assassination techniques “Successful” …
41. Chile, in 1964: $20 million in assistance for Eduardo Frei to defeat Salvador Allende in the Chilean elections. America was “Successful.”
42. Brazil, Guatemala, Uruguay and The Dominican Republic, in 1964: Provide training … What kind of “training”? In assassination; in interrogation techniques for police and intelligence personnel. “Inconclusive.”
43. Peru, in 1965: America’s money—taxpayer dollars—provided training in assassination and interrogation techniques for Peruvian police and intelligence personnel, similar to the training given in Uruguay, Brazil and The Dominican Republic, in an effort to defeat the resistance movement. This was “Unsuccessful.”
44. Bolivia, in 1967: Our government assisted that government in the capture of Ernesto Che Guevara; and they were “Successful.” And as you know, Che Guevara was assassinated in Bolivia.
45. Chile, from 1970-1973: Campaign of assassinations, propaganda, labor strikes and demonstrations to overthrow the government of Salvador Allende, with a cost of $8.4 million American taxpayer dollars. And this was “Successful.”
46. Guyana, in 1980: Assassinated opposition leader Walter Rodney to consolidate power of government of Forbes Burnham. “Successful.”
47. Nicaragua, from 1980-1984: Military assistance to Adolfo Colero Portocarrero, Alfonso Robelo, Alfonso Callejas, Fernando Chamorro Rappacioli, Eden Pastora Gomez, Adrianna Guillen, Steadman Fagoth and former Somoza National Guard officers, to recruit, train and equip anti-Sandinista forces for sabotage and terrorist incursions into Nicaragua from sanctuaries in Honduras and Costa Rica in effort to destabilize government of Daniel Ortega Saavedra.
48. Guatemala, in 1982: A military coup to overthrow the government of Angel Anibal Guevara. “Successful.”
49. Bolivia, in 1982: Military coup to overthrow government of Celso Torrelio. “Successful.”
50. Surinam, from 1982-1983: Overthrow the government of Colonel Desi Bouterse. Three attempts in this period. “Unsuccessful.”
51. El Salvador, in 1984: $1.4 million in financial support for the Presidential election campaign of Jose Napoleon Duarte. “Successful.”
The Middle East
52. Iran, in 1953: The overthrow of Mohammed Mossadegh and his government to install Shah Zahedi. Cost: $10 million. “Successful.”
53. Egypt, in 1956: Overthrow of the Gamal Abdel Nasser government. “Unsuccessful.”
54. Syria, in 1956: U.S. wanted to overthrow the Ghazzi government. Aborted by Israeli invasion of Egypt.
55. Jordan, from 1956-1957: An average of $750,000 annually in personal payments to King Hussein. According to the United States government, payments ceased when this was disclosed in 1976.
56. Lebanon, in 1957: Lebanon is in the Middle East … Financial assistance for the election of pro-American candidates to the Lebanese Parliament. It was “Successful.”
57. Iraq, from 1963-1973: Financial and military assistance for the Freedom Party of Mullah Mustafa al Barzani in an effort to establish an independent Kurdistan. It was “Unsuccessful.” They wanted to “divide Iraq,” and separate the Kurds from the Sunni and the Shiite!
Now think about wanting to “separate”… And we are asking our government as to what must be done by them to separate us into a state or territory of our own, because they know they have no future for us!
58. Afghanistan, from 1973-1978: Military and financial assistance to government of Mohammed Duad to resist the rise to power of Noor Mohammed Taraki. “Unsuccessful.”
59. Iran, in 1979: Install military government to replace the Shah and resist the growth of Muslim fundamentalism. “Unsuccessful.”
60. Afghanistan, in 1979: Military aid to rebel forces of Zia Nezri, Zia Khan Nassry, Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, Sayed Ahmed Gailani and conservative mullahs to overthrow the government of Hafizullah Amin. Aborted by Soviet intervention and the installation of new government.
61. Afghanistan, from 1980-1984: Continuing military aid to same rebel groups to harass Soviet occupation forces and challenge the legitimacy of the government of Babrak Karmal …
And I must tell you, that this led to the Soviet Union’s ultimate collapse and the rise of Osama Bin Laden and The Mujahedeen that were financed and given intelligence by the America’s CIA.
62. Jordan, in 1982: Military assistance to equip and train two Jordanian brigades as an Arab strike force to implement United States policy objectives without Israeli assistance.
63. Cuba, in 1956: U.S. wanted to establish an anti-Communist police force, Buro de Represion Actividades Communistas (BRAC) under the Batista regime. And under Batista, it was “Successful.”
64. Cuba, from 1961-1963: Our government attempted to assassinate Fidel Castro. And there were six attempts, from 1961 to 1963—all of them were “Unsuccessful.”
65. Cuba, in 1961: America trained and supported the invasion force of Cuban exiles to overthrow the Castro government, and assist their invasion at the Bay of Pigs at a cost of $62 million taxpayer dollars. “Unsuccessful.”
66. The Dominican Republic, in 1961: Precipitate conditions leading to the assassination of Rafael Trujillo. “Successful.”
67. Cuba, from 1961-1966: Broad sabotage program, including terrorist attacks—listen to the language! “Terrorist attacks” on the American side, on coastal targets and bacteriological warfare in order to weaken the Castro government. But that was “Unsuccessful.”
68. The Dominican Republic, in 1963: To overthrow the government of Juan Bosch in a military coup. “Successful.”
69. Jamaica, in 1976: A military coup to overthrow the government of Michael Manley. “Unsuccessful.”
70. Jamaica, from 1979-1980: Financial pressure to destabilize the government of Michael Manley, and campaign propaganda and demonstrations to defeat it in elections. And, it was “Successful.”
71. Grenada, in 1980: A mercenary coup to overthrow the government of Prime Minister Maurice Bishop. “Successful.”
72. Dominica, in 1980: Financial support to the Freedom Party of Eugenia Charles to defeat Oliver Seraphim in Dominican elections. “Successful”…
And because America aided Eugenia Charles under the Reagan Administration, he could use Eugenia Charles to open the door for Reagan to send his troops into Grenada to overthrow the government of Maurice Bishop and cause his assassination!
73. Angola, in 1960: Financial and military assistance to rebel forces of Holden Roberto. It’s “Inconclusive” how that turned out.
74. The Congo, in 1961: Precipitate the conditions leading to the assassination of Patrice Lumumba. “Successful.”
75. The Congo, in 1964: Financial and military assistance, including B-26 and T-28 aircraft, and American and exiled Cuban pilots, for Joseph Mobutu and Cyril Adoula, and later for Moise Tshombe in Katanga Province, to defeat rebel forces loyal to Lumumba. America was “Successful.”
76. Angola, in 1975: Military assistance to rebel forces of Holden Roberto and Jonas Savimbi to defeat forces of the Popular Movement for the Liberation of Angola (MPLA) during Angolan civil war, and prevent MPLA from forming a new government. America was “Unsuccessful.”
77. Angola, from 1976-1984: Financial and military assistance to forces of Jonas Savimbi to harass and destabilize Neto and succeeding governments. “Inconclusive.”
78. The Seychelles (off the coast of Africa), in 1979: To destabilize the government of France Albert Rene. “Successful.”
79. The Seychelles, in 1981: Military coup to overthrow government of France Albert Rene. “Unsuccessful.”
80. Mauritius (off the coast of Africa), from 1981-1982: Financial support for Seewoosagar Ramgoolam to bring him to power in the 1982 elections. “Unsuccessful.”
81. Libya, from 1981-1984: Broad campaign of economic pressure, propaganda, military maneuvers in Egypt, Sudan and the Gulf of Sidra or “Sirte”, and organization of Libyan Liberation Front exiles to destabilize the government of Muammar Gadhafi. It was “Inconclusive.”
82. Chad, in 1982: Military assistance to Hissen Habre to overthrow the government of Goukouni Oueddei. “Successful.”
This is all from our government in foreign policy objectives!
Now, I did not write this; this is written by experts who have the files of America’s covert actions! So, my beloved brothers and sisters, you can see from this that our government has been involved in foreign policy objectives to preserve and protect its own national interests.
Continue to study for yourself the far-reaching effect of America’s intervention and meddling in the affairs of other nations! You, the American people, must listen and look, because if you don’t you will be deceived into thinking that America’s foreign policy objectives are “moral,” are “ethical”—they are anything but that!
The Serpent that deceived the whole world—and its ‘economic hitmen’
In closing, I would like to mention two books written by John Perkins on the subject of “economic hitmen,” and what their job descriptions are:
1. Hoodwinked: An Economic Hit Man Reveals Why The World’s Financial Markets IMPLODED—and What We Need to Do to Remake Them
2. Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
Mr. Perkins, who admitted that he was a member of the “Economic Hitmen,” wrote in his book Hoodwinked: “I was an economic hit man (EHM), part of an elite corps of modern day ‘hired guns’ who promote the interests of big corporations and certain sectors of the U.S. government.… Although we EHMs work in many ways, our most common task is to identify countries with resources our corporations covet.”
Remember “The 10 Commandments” of Moses; the last of The Ten: “Do not covet your neighbor’s house, your neighbor’s wife, your neighbor’s ox, your neighbor’s donkey”? Anything that belongs to your neighbor, do not covet! But as you can see here, our government “covets,” or desires, the resources from other nations; and these “economic hit men” are sent to identify countries with resources that American corporations covet.
Continuing, Mr. Perkins writes: “Then we seduce, bribe, and extort their leaders into exploiting their own people—accepting loans the countries can never repay, privatizing their national assets, legalizing the destruction of fragile environments, and finally selling those coveted resources to our corporations at bargain prices. When the leaders resist, they are overthrown or assassinated by CIA-sponsored jackals”—and a “jackal” is in the wolf or dog family. So, these “economic hitmen” are human beings that feed on carrion, “dead things”; or, these hitmen feed on “weak nations.”
In Mr. Perkins’ book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, he writes:
“My job [is] to encourage world leaders to become part of a vast network that promotes U.S. commercial interests. In the end, those leaders become ensnared in a web of debt that ensures their loyalty. We can draw on them whenever we desire—to satisfy our political, economic, or military needs…. If an Economic Hit Man is completely successful, the loans are so large that the debtor [the recipient country] is forced to default on its payments after a few years. When this happens, then like the Mafia we demand our pound of flesh. This often includes one or more of the following: control over United Nations votes, the installation of military bases, or access to precious resources such as oil or the Panama Canal. Of course, the debtor still owes us the money—and another country is added to our global empire.”
Study this image of “The Serpent That Deceived The Whole World” as it originally appeared in Muhammad Speaks newspaper:
The Serpent’s “head” is America, but its tail is curled around The Nations of the Earth, as you have just read.
So when The Great Mahdi, Master Fard Muhammad, came to North America by Himself, and introduced Himself to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, He said that the “No. 1 Enemy” that He would destroy is this one: The “Modern Babylon”—that “Mystery Babylon” that has become The Habitation of Devils.
And that Great Mahdi, or, “The Lord Himself”—Jesus The Christ—anointed with Power to crush The Wicked, is now curtailing the power of America in the present, in the world, “economically” and “politically.”
So I would like to close this by advising our government:
Be careful how you’re handling North Korea.
According to what we are reading in the news: You are provoking them—and they are not backing down from your provocation. And now they are absolutely rising up against you; so that in today’s news, I am hearing that you now want to “dial back” some of your provocation. Please, America… “The Time and What Must Be Done”: This subject I will continue in Part 14 of this Lecture Series, because you have to know what trap you are setting your foot into, America, if you think that North Korea—and China—will be a “touch over.”
And I know some of your military advisers are advising you to attack China now while she does not have the military power that she is fast developing! Don’t do that. That would not be a wise thing for you to do.